The best gluten-free snacks you will happily devour
Are you just looking for some healthy snacks with not too much sugar in them or do you need gluten-free snacks? If you are a foodie always on a hunt for new snacking ideas, if you are an on-the-go professional with hectic schedules, or you are someone who only eats whole foods, there is always a healthy snacking list for everyone. And you can narrow down the list of healthy snacks to find the best ones for you. Cutting down gluten from your diet may seem like a limiting task. Luckily, there are many healthy and delicious foods that are gluten-free. The toughest part about switching to gluten-free snacks is the delicious memory attached to the food. What you are eating must be good, but don’t you want to grab that one more bite of a yummy chewy cookie? Well, now you can mindlessly eat those cookies because we have some good news for you. Now you can stick to your gluten-free diet and yet enjoy all the yummy textures and snacks you crave. Let's see what gluten-free snacks you can happily rely on.
List of gluten-free snacks you will happily devour
1. Gluten-free cake pops
This gluten-free cake pop tastes as good as a real thing.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- 30 paper lollipop sticks
- 1 pack gluten-free sprinkles
- 2-4 styrofoam blocks
- Bake a Chocolate cake and cool it completely.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl and don’t leave any large pieces.
- Mix raspberry jam into the crumbled cake. This mixture will be moist enough to roll into 1 inch balls and hold a round shape.
- Place cake balls on a parchment paper-lined plate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt dark chocolate in a saucepan on very low heat.
- Dip ½ inch of the tip of the paper lollipop sticks into melted chocolate.
- Insert the lollipop stick straight into the cake ball, pushing about ½ inch deep.
- Dip the cake ball into the melted chocolate.
- Apply sprinkles and place the stick of cake pop into a styrofoam block.
These gluten-free cake pops can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
2. Baked pears with walnut and honey
Artfully easy to prepare, these delights contain protein, carbs, and fiber, an ideal snack when you need a burst of energy to get through the day.
- 2 large ripe pears
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- Yogurt or frozen yogurt (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Cut the pears in half and place them on a baking sheet.
- Use a measuring spoon or melon baller to scoop out the seeds.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with walnuts.
- Drizzle ½ teaspoon honey over each one.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove, let cool and enjoy.
3. Banana Ice Cream
This surpassingly easy recipe will give you the look and texture same as ice cream without the added sugar.
- One Ripe firm banana
- Slice banana.
- Layer on the cookie sheet to freeze.
- Remove from the freezer and blend in a food processor until it becomes creamy.
4. Banana, Peanut, and honey roll-ups
This delicious protein-packed recipe will curb all your cravings for sweets and keep you full for longer.
- 1 flatbread
- ½ banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon honey
- Spread peanut butter on flatbread.
- Slice one banana and spread evenly over the flatbread.
- Drizzle honey on top.
- Roll up.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
Why choose Fitco Foods?
If you are too lazy to make these gluten-free snacks then our protein puffs are the best alternative for you because they are completely gluten-free. Fitco Foods is a fresh entrant in the consumer food space that aims to unravel the unhealthy secrets of your tasty junk food and replace them with our nutritiously delicious snacks. The majority population consumes a vegetarian diet, which is great but lacks protein. We offer protein in the most loved style - Namkeen style because kids and even adults love eating chips. Fitco Food’s protein puffs have many benefits and aim at keeping people fit by healthy snacking. The protein blend is 100% vegetarian and is derived from plants and milk to provide consumers with all Essential Amino Acids. Fitco aspires to make their consumers get into a daily habit of reading all the ingredients and nutritional information of each & every item that they buy.